Linked Energy is a vibrant and fast-growing community of Energy Industry executives including engineers, developers, investors, recruiters, project managers and service providers.
The mission of our community is to become the leading online network and resource for energy professional. This is a place where tens of thousands of your industry colleagues exchange their experiences and discuss climate change, politics, latest technology and events/trends. We connect energy professionals from around the world in a professional and interactive manner.
Five Steps to Fully Benefit from Linked Energy.net
Step 1: Create an Account on Linked
“Create an Account” will allow you to access resources that are not publicly available. It will allow you to:
- Submit “Resources,” such as white papers, podcasts, or videos
- Post “Time-Sensitive!” information, such as Announcements, Events, or Special Offers
- Get Listed in LinkedEnergy.net free directories
- Comment and rate all postings
If you are on LinkedIn, create your Account by selecting “Register through LinkedIn.” This will make signing up much easier!
Step 2: Complete your Member Profile
After you have created your account, go to Directories>Members>Create/Edit Profile to complete your Member Profile. You have to have a Member Profile in order to be searchable on LinkedEnergy.net. It is also a requirement for being listed in any of the free Directories.
Step 3: Get Listed in the Appropriate Directory
LinkedEnergy.net offers four other free directories for:
- Vendors: Go to Directory>Vendors<Create/Edit Listing to complete your searchable Vendor Profile. This will allow Buyers to contact you.
- Recruiters: Go to Directory>Recruiters<Create/Edit Listing to complete your searchable Recruiter Profile. This will allow Job Seekers to contact you.
- Job Seekers: Go to Directory>Recruiters<Create/Edit Listing to complete your searchable Job Seeker Profile. This will allow Recruiters to contact you.
- Networkers: Go to Directory>Networkers<Create/Edit Listing to complete your searchable Networker Profile. This is for Open Networkers and Members with specific networking needs.
Step 4: Share your Resources
There is no better way to demonstrate your expertise than by sharing your work. Submit your resources (whitepapers or audio, video or webinar recordings) in “Resources.” If they are non-commercial, informative/educative, and professional, they will be approved by our Community Team:
- For Documents/Whitepapers, go to Resources>Documents/Whitepapers>Contribute
- For Audio/Podcasts, go to Resources>Audio/Podcasts >Contribute
- For Videos/Webinars, go to Resources>Videos/Webinars>Contribute
- If you are a blogger, we can host your Blog. Contact our Chief Evangelist to propose a new Blog.
Step 5: Regularly Post “Time Sensitive” Information
Time Sensitive! allows any Member to post (for FREE) Announcements, Events, and/or Special Offers.
- For Announcements, go to Resources>Time Sensitive!/Announcements>Contribute
- For Events, go to Time Sensitive!/> Events >Contribute
- For Special Offers, go to Time Sensitive!/> Special Offers >Contribute
Step 6: Get involved in the Collaborative process
We encourage you to rate and comment on as many Resources and Time Sensitive information as you can. This way their author will be informed about the quality of their work or the value of their offer.
As a consequence of your ratings and comments, bad postings will be removed or improved. Authors of good postings will benefit from your encouragements and advice. With your help we will turn the LinkedEnergy.net Social Arena into a very efficient collaborative platform.